Thursday

Mac is sick

Last week I had the unfortunate experience of a hard drive crash on a 5 month old Mac. My computer is away at Apple until next week. I don't have access to emails that were sent prior to last week so if you are waiting for a reply and haven't received one send another and I'll get back to you right away.

If you are waiting for proofs I'll be working on a back up computer this weekend in hopes to stay right around the 2 week mark.

A good lesson for all to have a good backup in place. Everyone has so many family pictures on their computers that it's always a good idea to back those up. Seagate Freeagent is an awesome devise. All you have to do is plug in the USB and it takes it from there. They are very inexpensive and easy to use. Save yourself from losing all those valuable pics!

No comments: